No one wants the website where traffic comes and leaves to never come back, right?
There are several ways to increase an active community around your blog which further results in traffic generation.
In this article we’ll be talking about some famous plugin that are designed with one goal in mind: to keep your visitors engaged with the content on your website.
LinkWithin is a blog widget that appears under each post, linking to 5 related posts from your blog archive.
The plugin retrieve and access all stories from your blog archive and make them accessible to your new and regular readers.
Features of LinkWithin
- Link to stories that are relevant and interesting to readers of a particular post and keep them engaged with your blog.
- Free and easy to install.
- Minimally styled and mix with your blog design.
2. Gravity Forms
Gravity forms is a full featured contact form plugin for WordPress. Gravity Form is one of the best contact form plugins for the WordPress powered websites.
The plugin allows you to easily create contact form with drag and drop field placement feature. It also helps you to engage visitors on your blog and drive more and more traffic.
Features of Gravity Forms
- Integrated with various third party services like PayPal.
- Drag and drop interface.
- Advanced notification routing.
- Lead capture.
Download Gravity Forms
3. Disqus Comment System
Disqus is a tool for web comments and discussions which replaces WordPress comments system with your comments hosted and powered by disqus.
The plugin makes commenting process easier and interactive and also connects you to the commenters a discussion community.
Features of Disqus Comment System
- Increased exposure and readership.
- Connected with a large discussion community.
- Subscribe and RSS options.
- Notifications and reply by email.
Download Disqus Comment System
4. Cross-Promotion Content Recommendations by Engageya
Engageya’s Cross-Promotion Content Recommendations plugin is one of the best plugins for WordPress to drive free audience on your blog- for free!
The plugin displays related thumbnails and links at the foot of each post. It helps you to engage visitors on your website.
Features of Cross-Promotion Content Recommendations
- Link between your related posts.
- Link your posts to other website’s related post.
- Customized plugin in various design layouts.
Download Cross-Promotion Content Recommendations
5. Revive Old Posts
Revive Old Posts plugin is an amazing plugin that shares your old posts on twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. to get more hits and hence generate more traffic.
The plugin keeps your old posts alive by sharing them and engage visitors from social networks.
Features of Revive Old posts
- Share new and old posts.
- Use hashtags to focus on topics.
- Choose the number of posts to share.
Download Revive Old Posts
6. Share Buttons by AddToAny
AddToAny is another good social sharing plugin which lets you share, bookmark and email your posts and pages using any of the social service like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Reddit, WhatsApp and many more.
The universal social share buttons let you to optimize your site’s blog posts and pages for the best social sharing engagement.
Features of AddToAny
- Custom sharing icons.
- Universal email sharing makes it easy to share via Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook.com (Hotmail), AOL Mail, and any other web and native apps.
- Floating share buttons — responsive & customizable, vertical & horizontal.
You’d always love to get more likes, clicks, shares and comments. But the fact is these parameters doesn’t matter. The thing that matters is authentic engagement with the people who visits on your blog.
So if you’re not getting enough traffic on your website, take a look on the above mentioned plugins.
Did I miss something? Please share your favourite plugin with us.